Why Join Our Team?
A Circle of Care is a family-owned business. As caregivers, you are the business and can count on having our full attention and our support. Over time, we have built a solid team of experienced well-rounded caregivers. Our pay rates are very competitive. Mutual respect for each other and our clients is evident in our frequent interactions and high level of ongoing support. Training is an important part of providing high quality care, and A Circle of Care is proud to offer to each of our employees over 40 topics of "In The Know" CNA continuing education courses. Caregivers providing care for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias (ADRD) clients are also trained in the Habilitation Method for ADRD.
Who should apply?
You should apply to work as a caregiver for A Circle of Care if:
- You have experience in caregiving and find it rewarding to care for those in need
- You have effective interpersonal skills and are a team player who has a sincere appreciation for others
- You are self-directed and have the ability to function autonomously while adhering to A Circle of Care policies and best practice protocols
- You have an attention for details and enjoy managing diverse tasks and responsibilities
- You have a safe driving record
- You are Tuberculosis free
All applicants must pass a thorough criminal background check administered by HireRight. Contact us today for additional requirements and benefits information.